Friday, March 17, 2006

Revision: Impossible

So I find myself at that time of year when I should be starting revising for exams (exams that are looming alarmingly closer than last time I checked). And can I get started with my revision? Can I heck!

According to Coldplay "the hardest part was letting go, not taking part" (The Hardest Part from X&Y). I have to admit that "letting go" of revision is certainly not the hardest part, nor for that matter is "taking part" (though I'm not saying that bit's easy). Getting started is what beats me! In their defence, however, I'm guessing Coldplay weren't writing about revision though. Come to think of it the day that Coldplay start to write lyrics about exam preparation is the day that I stop listening to Mr Martin and co.

Thus procrastination has well and truly begun (and I'm kinda hoping revision will follow before too long!). I guess my sudden flurry of posts here when I hadn't posted for weeks before is just one of the ways that I'm procrastinating. It's great to be procrastinating by writing about procrastinating - what a waste. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL yes revision sucks...the hard part is getting started.

Pete said...

Hehe. Glad to see you agree! Hope your revision is going somewhat better than mine. :)