Monday, March 26, 2007

Consistently Inconsistent

I seem to very inconsistent in terms of when I blog. I have a little intensive spell for a few days/weeks, then there's a big silence from me for months. I haven't posted here for ages. Hello? Anyone still out there? ;)

Anyone who actually reads this thing must get terribly frustrated by this - oh well, I'll try and have a blogging spell over the next few days.

Then I'll probably decide that blogging isn't the best thing in the world after all and become decidedly apathetic about it for quite some time. Blogging: it ebbs and flows (hope that's a correct use of that expression, cos I've never fully understood what it means!).

2 comments:

freewheel said...

Well, do keep @ it. It's nice to know the funky ppl across half the world whom we have a sure hope to see one day...

Pete said...

Hey Wei Liang. Good to hear from you. I'll try to keep posting at least from time to time then (esp for those people a little further away like yourself!). Will try to keep a mixture of serious and less serious stuff too (like my most recent post!) Hope you enjoyed your Easter in all its meaningful goodness. :)