Monday, October 01, 2007

Vacation's Over

October. But the weather has changed so sharply that it almost feels like December. Time to end my blogging draught and write some more I think. 21st May was the last time I posted on here - that's a long time ago - around 130 days ago (not that I counted!). During the summer, it could be said, life took over and writing was put on the back burner, but now I feel the urge to write once more. So this post is just to say "hello, I'm back". And this time I'm going to export my writings to facebook as well (with the loose aims of increasing my readership [from zero this shouldn't be hard!] and generating more discussion, although this may mean that I have to think about what I write more carefully ... hmm). Where to start? Well, I thought I'd start with a couple of sports-related posts. Watch this space ...

No comments: